Guest.
Welcome, edit me baby!

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客

主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
415 0
I played RS with a lot
Here's some interesting information. Cooking food cooked from Evil Bob's island's Uncooking pans (is in ScapeRune) can produce the message "You need uncooking levels (cooking necessary for RuneScape gold cooking food) to cook it." If anyone can do this, I challenge them to have 28 shrimps cooked with them. When they get this random, they will uncook them all and receive two cooking! I'm wondering if it's possible to fail to uncook an item and receive a uncommon, "very raw" item.

Some evenings ago, I was hanging out with a friend that I played RS with a lot. While cleaning out his computer, we found an old PKing levels and screenshots. So, we decided to renew our memberships and enjoy ourselves.

First, I noticed the tabbed banks. I had $6m worth of stuff. This was not cash, but things, but it was still not much in comparison to the amount I was able to put up when I was in the prime of my career. I then checked out the new pvp worlds, and I've actually gotta admit that I am a fan of a lot of the concepts but hate on some others but overall I prefer the wilderness of old - but I'm not complaining about pvp worlds.

After some time I played in the realm of pvp, dying 3 times, and gaining two kills. But, I'm not a player in 2 years. I felt agitated by death, so I went to barrows to review the prices. I believe they've fallen quite a bit, and my chances of making huge profits are similar to two years ago.

I quit my job the moment I got the 94 mage. Therefore, I decided to use it. I bought an ahrims robetop that had a mystic bottom. When I began playing it, I noticed that there were no obvious Nerfs, and buy old school runescape gold I discovered a few new methods that I enjoyed.

论坛跳转: